You walk out the door,
You go to the big world out there.
It is a mystery, it makes my mind soar.
You go to the big world out there.
It is a mystery, it makes my mind soar.
Mommy cares for me,
Day by day.
We long for you,
While your away.
Day by day.
We long for you,
While your away.
Take me with you Daddy,
I want to see what you see.
Let me be with you Dad,
So I can learn how to be.
I want to see what you see.
Let me be with you Dad,
So I can learn how to be.
You are my link
to the world out there,
I am safe,
without a care.
I long to investigate,
I long to explore.
Teach me Papa,
Let me see what is in store.
to the world out there,
I am safe,
without a care.
I long to investigate,
I long to explore.
Teach me Papa,
Let me see what is in store.
Father, you are my teacher,
you complete my team.
You help me build knowledge,
as I build esteem.
you complete my team.
You help me build knowledge,
as I build esteem.
-STU 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment