I was standing there, leaning on the railing, the boat was slowly picking up speed. I could feel the chill wind prickle on my neck. I cast my eyes westward, the sky was alive with color, the clouds reflecting the red-orange glow casting rays down into the water which mirrors the sky as if it houses a world below the waves. I took a deep breath of fresh mountain air, feeling the cool air deep inside my lungs. I push gently on my coats zipper, sealing in the warmth of my body. Casting my gaze aside and slowly back to the deck, I see her walking towards me, I feel a sensation of excitement race through my body. I pull my hands out of my warm pockets and reach out, walking towards her closing the gap. I feel the warmth of her breath on my cheek as we pull each other close, squeezing her tightly I sway slightly with the warmth of her embrace.
STU - 10/22/2008.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment