In the game of cribbage I have held the perfect hand,
Some of you may understand.
15-2, 15-4, through, 15-16 laying in a line,
a pair for 18, 20, up to 28, and the jack of suits makes 29.
A good hand indeed, but I have held better suit,
I know what you’re thinking, he is just being cute.
Cause nothing beats 4 5’s and a jack of suit,
and though your right, the point is mute.
Some of you may understand.
15-2, 15-4, through, 15-16 laying in a line,
a pair for 18, 20, up to 28, and the jack of suits makes 29.
A good hand indeed, but I have held better suit,
I know what you’re thinking, he is just being cute.
Cause nothing beats 4 5’s and a jack of suit,
and though your right, the point is mute.
The best hand I have ever held in cribbage, and this is true,
was the hand offered to me, by you.
was the hand offered to me, by you.
In Loving Memory of My Brother Christopher Mathew Schimpf
-STU- 2012
-aka Johnny-
-aka Johnny-
No comments:
Post a Comment