Friday, November 11, 2011

I am

we once stood tall, without a fear,
trusting, loving with all our heart,
then someone made us shed a tear,
ripping our esteem all apart.

Why do they do that, make us hurt
because their hurting too, dont you see.
Their remarks may be curt,
but it is about thier feelings, not you or me.

Stand tall, right now,
take a breath, deep and long,
bend right over and take a bow,
let out your breath and sing a song.

Celebrate who you are,
Not who others wish you to be,
the world grows inside not from afar,
take your cues from within, without the negativity

Every day afirm this vow,
I am smart, I am proud,
That is who I am now,
with these words dispell the cloud.

I am peace
I am love
I am giving
I am sharing
I am caring
I am whole
I am good enough, wait no, I am better than good enough,
I am great
I am kind
I am happy
I am exactly the kind of person I wish to be
I am glorious
I am amazing
I am funny
I am important
I am meaningful
I am me, and that is exactly who I want to be
I am powerful
I am strong
I am Beautiful, through and through
I am I am I am

Repeat these words every day
Let them settle in your heart
begin to seek, to find your way
because living is precious art.

John Stuart - 2011

No comments: