Love?
It is sad, yet true,
that our language has but one word to express Love.
I love you,
Is not just an expression that fits like a glove.
I like you,
I like you a lot!
I like you ever so much.
I like you, more than you can know.
I adore you,
I depend on you,
I feel like I am whole when I am with you,
You make me smile when I am sad, or glad.
Your laughter fills my heart.
Your voice can lift me up like no other,
I long to hear you, to see you, to touch you, to kiss you.
When we are apart I think of you often,
I long for your attention.
When I talk to others I speak often of you,
and think of you when I am alone.
You are my friend,
You are my best friend,
You are my heart,
You are my soul.
Without you it is me, not us,
and I like us, I like us a lot.
If ever I am in danger, your voice could dispel it.
If ever I am afraid, your hand in mine will give me strength.
you make all the difference in the world,
to me.
So assuming that is what you think of when you say it,
I love you,
It just sums it all up,
Lets seal it with a kiss!
STU - 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment